it really is lame, people smoke when they drink alcohol
i can even see it if its a bar that also serves food, but not a bar that is purely alcohol.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Biggin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i understand the laws, it doesnt bother me to go outside somewhere to smoke.
not smoking in bars is pretty excessive
i understand restaurants, but not bars </div></div>
It doesn't bother me to go outside either, and in a family enviorment I can fully understand it.
But in a bar I can't. People that don't even smoke start firing them up after a couple of drinks. I know of two or three people who had bars in Louisville that went under after the smoking ban took affect up there.
it really is lame, people smoke when they drink alcohol
i can even see it if its a bar that also serves food, but not a bar that is purely alcohol.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
I can sort of understand that, but I guess they feel that if a places will just do like Applebees and put Bar & Grill in their title to try and get away with it, if they allow bars. Im not a bar guy, but how many bars dont sell at least some kind of food.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
i see you're point
or strip clubs
can you still smoke in strip clubs?
i know you can in SC
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
You can't smoke at them in Louisville.
People up there have found bars/clubs whatever that charge a yearly membership fee. Then by saying it's a members only club or whatnot they are allowed to smoke in there. Worked well for places like that, but at the same time it cut out other bars.
I can see places like Applebees or O Charley's not allowing it during the day, but what about at night when its 21 and over and they don't serve the food anymore?
"You can't smoke in a bar in California? Pretty soon everybody will be shouting let's all go to the library, it will be a hell of a time" - Eddie Izzard
It was never about him smoking why can't he just give a straight answer and it is a bad thing for a person in his place with all the attention he's getting to smoke and kids think it's ok
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was never about him smoking why can't he just give a straight answer and it is a bad thing for a person in his place with all the attention he's getting to smoke and kids think it's ok </div></div>
Exactly
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
If people are dumb enough to think smoking is the worst thing that has ever gone on in the White House, they are just kidding themselves. I personally don't like smoking, never have, never will because I can't stand the way it makes you smell. But, it is not my place judge someone becaue lord knows I have my faults.
This wasn't to anyone in general, just my opinion.
And to quote my good friend Ron Slater from Dazed and Confused "Absolutely George toked weed" and "Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man."
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
This shouldn't even be talked about when it comes to giving a straight answer, because he shouldn't have to even answer this [censored]. It's his choice if he does or doesn't smoke, and it is none of our business.
lmao...a thread about the president smoking.....damn, some people have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on their hands
Bookmarks